God of War 4 | NEW God of War PS4 Gameplay, News, Release Date!
God of War 4 Ps4 Gameplay
God of War 4 is an upcoming third-person action & adventure video game made by Santa Monica Studio and also to be released by Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE). It is scheduled to be published in 2018 for the PlayStation 4 (PS4) console. It will be the 8th game from the God of War series, the eighth chronologically, along with also the sequel to 2010’s God of War III. The narrative is a fresh direction for the show, as it’s going to be loosely based on Norse mythology–most of previous games were based on Greek mythology.
The game is open, but it isn’t open-world. Due to it being available, players may experience optional boss conflicts, along with the normal story-based supervisors. Speedy time events are not like they were in prior games. Instead, enemies display two meters over their heads, one for health and another for stun. Filling the stun meter helps in beating harder enemies. Based upon the enemy, Kratos may rip it in half, or he may catch them and throw them in to other enemies, one of other possible outcomes. Since the ability to swim has been cut out of the game, players instead use a ship to traverse over bodies of water when needed.
Kratos God of War 4 Character
Series protagonist Kratos returns as the main character, and he has a boy named Atreus. Kratos acts as a mentor and protector to his son, also must master the rage that has pushed him for several decades. His vengeance against the gods of Olympus is far behind him. Old Kratos now lives as a guy from the lands of Norse Gods and creatures. It’s in this harsh, unforgiving world he has to fight to live… and instruct his son to do the same.
As mentor and protector to a son determined to earn his respect, Kratos is faced with an unexpected opportunity to master the rage that has defined him. Questioning the darkened lineage he has passed to his son, he expects to make amends to the shortcomings of his past. Place within the untamed woods, mountains, and realms of Norse lore, God of War 4 features a clearly fresh setting with its own pantheon of monsters, monsters, and gods.
God Of War 4 Ps4 Story Features
A NEW BEGINNING — His vengeance against the gods of Olympus far behind him, Kratos today lives as a man from the lands of Norse Gods and monsters. It’s in this harsh, unforgiving world that he must fight to live… and teach his son to perform the same
SECOND CHANCES — As guardian and mentor into a son determined to make his respect, Kratos is confronted with an unexpected opportunity to master the anger that has defined him. Questioning the darkened lineage he is passed on to his son, he also hopes to make amends for the shortcomings of his previous
MIDGARD AND BEYOND — Place within the untamed woods, mountains, and lands of Norse lore, God of War includes a clearly fresh atmosphere with its pantheon of creatures, monsters, and gods
VICIOUS, PHYSICAL COMBAT — With a romantic, over-the-shoulder free camera that brings the action closer than ever before, battle in God of War ps4 is up close, frenetic, and unflinching. Kratos’ axe –strong, magic and multi-faceted — is a brutal weapon as well as a versatile tool for exploration
Pre-order Bonus: Pre-order God of War and receive 3 defense skins for in-game: Buckler of the Forge, Dökkenshieldr, Shining Elven Soul Shield.
God of War 4 Release Date
April 20, 2018
God of War 4 Minimal System Requirements
-CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 3.2 GHz or AMD FX-6300 3.5 GHz
-CPU SPEED: Info
-RAM: 8 GB
-OS: Windows 10 64-bit
-VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R7 260X
-FREE DISK SPACE: 80 GB
What Is New In God of War 4?
- With an over-the-shoulder free camera that brings the player closer to the action than ever before, fights in God of War 4 ps4 mirror the pantheon of otherworldly creatures Kratos will confront: grand, gritty, and grueling
- A new weapons and abilities retain the defining spirit of God of War ps4 while introducing a vision of violent conflict that forges new ground in the genre
- Startling reimagining of God of War 4 deconstructs the core elements that defined the series, like satisfying battle, breathtaking scale, and a powerful story, and fuses them afresh
God of War 4 Ps4 New Weapons
- Leviathan Axe: In God of War 4 gameplay trailer, Kratos’ main weapon appears to be a War Axe, substituting his double-chained blades (having lost the latter in the next game’s decision). In combat, it seems that the Axe has certain magical properties like the ability to freeze enemies once thrown. Similar to World Weapons at Ascension, the Axe can be discarded, but only briefly, as Kratos can muster it back into his hands. Kratos can also use the Axe to reduce down specific objects in the environment like explosives. The weapon itself includes links to Kratos’ son, Atreus, and Jormungandr as Kratos summons the beast with it.
- Bow and Arrow: In gameplay preview, Kratos’ son uses bow and arrow to hunt and later help his father in combating with a troll. While the arrows’ fletching is generally red, at the E3 2017 trailer that they appear to be green, leading to the belief that the weapons can be updated.
- Collapsible Shield: Kratos has a gauntlet that transforms into a round guard for parrying strikes and wide-ranged attacks. The leaked Collector’s Edition indicates that there’ll be multiple shields, but only have decorative consequences. It looks like the shield can also combo into more powerful Axe strikes as seen in the God of War 4 2018 trailer.
- Kratos’ Fists: Even when he was disarmed, Kratos used his fists to finish an opponent in God of War 4.
God of War 4 Official Trailer